Our Lady will Triumph in the end!
Jim Caviezel reminds the world of how Mary is the Mother of God and of all people and how our dedication to her Immaculate Heart is the ONLY possibility of world peace. He played the role of Jesus Christ in Mel Gibson’s “Passion of the Christ” movie with his entire body, heart, and soul in dedication to Our Lady and Our Lord and now he speaks the truth to everyone in the world.
Even if you are not a Catholic, this speech still applies as he explains what happened at Fatima and what it will take to crush the head of the snake in the satanic world we are all enduring in this valley of tears.
Our staff wishes to thank Jim for continuing to speak the truth and shed the light of God on a very dark world.
This is why I left Catholicism… Where in the bible does it say that Mary is our mother? and Especially the mother of God? God doesn’t have a mother. She was the mother of Jesus when he walked on earth as a man, but to say Mary is the “mother of God” is the lie that has deceived all Catholics into having all kinds of idols. Also, isn’t the Catholic church still tied to the Vatican? Which it’s also exposed here! Come on!
Those are all great questions and we welcome these types of conversations so that clarity can be brought to the surface. That is why Jesus Christ said “the truth will set you free!”
1. The Bible is not the ONLY authority when it comes to Jesus Christ. Many truths about Christ have been learned from the Apostles…and just from facts of life but are not, necessarily, written in the Holy Scriptures. If the Holy Scriptures were the ONLY authority then Christ would have told everyone to turn to it. That is not what He said and the Bible wasn’t even written down during His time on earth. Oral Authority is also vital and that is why the Roman Catholic Church has the doctrine of the “Magesterium” which is oral and written authority from God.
2. Do you believe that Jesus Christ was God? If so, then one would have to admit that the Virgin Mary was the “Mother of God.” How did she become pregnant when she was a Virgin?
3. The Holy Scriptures, most definitely say that Mary is the Mother of God and all of mankind.
Mary Visits Elizabeth
“And Mary rising up in those days, went into the hill country with haste into a city of Juda. And she entered into the house of Zachary and saluted Elizabeth. And it came to pass that when Elizabeth heard the salutation of Mary, the infant leaped in her womb. And Elizabeth was filled with the Holy Ghost. And she cried out with a loud voice and said: Blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb. And whence is this to me that the mother of my Lord should come to me? For behold as soon as the voice of thy salutation sounded in my ears, the infant in my womb leaped for joy. And blessed art thou that hast believed, because those things shall be accomplished that were spoken to thee by the Lord.” (Luke 1: 39-45).
4. The Roman Catholic Church does not have “idols.” In fact, the Roman Catholic Church has VERY strict doctrines against it which have been in place since the beginning of time and defines idolatry as “the greatest of mortal sins.” Perhaps you might want to study the doctrine to familiarize yourself with it – http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/07636a.htm.
5. As this website exposes, unfortunately the Vatican has been infiltrated by the judeo-masonic, Talmudic evil that has also taken over almost all western churches. However, the TRUE Roman Catholic Church tradition is still taught and practiced by many Traditional Catholics who reject the false and illegal “Vatican 2” council. That is the reason for our name because the true Church (followers of Christ) is still there, it is just in “eclipse.”
If you would like us to provide you with Traditional Catholic resources, we can offer some but that is why it is important for Catholics to read this link from us (under the “Solutions” tab): http://churcheclipse.com/home/catholic-takeover/now-what/
We, at “Church Eclipse” do not emphasize one religion over another because our purpose is to expose the fake “christian-zionist” movement which is a threat to many in our modern world but since you asked these specific questions of the RCC, we are doing our best to answer them in a truthful manner.
Thank you for writing and Godspeed.
At the foot of the cross, when Jesus is dying he refers to the only apostle left who actually witnessed his death and was there to comfort his mother; John was that Apostle.
When he spoke to his Mother Mary, he referred to John as “your son” (who is the true remnant of us all who remain faithful, as the holy Catholic Church) when he spoke to his mother who is the true Mother of us all as Our Mother who is Queen Mother of Christ the King!
Douay-Rheims Bible John 19:26
“When Jesus therefore had seen his mother and the disciple standing whom he loved, he saith to his mother: Woman, behold thy son.“
It is at this time that we understood our Lord’s words to mean that she is truly our mother and we are truly her children by adoption just as we are our Heavenly Father’s children by adoption through baptism.